Friday, January 8, 2010

Re-awakened

This is interesting, the human race has moved along and advanced far beyond what I thought they could possibly do. Even now this new form of communication, the internet it is called, intrigues me. I have spent the last year familiarizing myself with this new world I have awoken to. Over 700 years of sleep, trapped in the earth under volcanic rock. It was nice of these Archeologist, an interesting name they called themselves, to unearth me and provide me with the nourishment I went so long without. Ah the sunlight was remarkable to see as these grave diggers removed the dirt from my eyes, the smell of blood all around me as there hearts beat with excitement at what they discovered. Then the horror as I ripped open the old man's throat as he examined my body, his blood was the sweetest nectar to taste as I awoke. I heard them all scream, that drove me mad with hunger and thirst. I slaughtered them all with relish feasted upon their flesh and rejoiced in the sunlight. One of them called me vampire before I ripped out his heart and bit into it like and apple. Vampire that was new to me, "vampire" the language was strange but I came to know it as English. A term new to this modern world I now find myself in, I was was referred to as a Demon in the old world I had no distinct categorization. Priest of the christian faith had to call me something said I was soulless as if the belief in some god could prove them right. Ha, I still find it amusing that humans believe in a god. I am no demon I am no vampire, I am as human as you all, but I became more like many others throughout our world. I am a human that preys upon other humans, I am the future of mankind you may call me what you wish but I just call you food.

1 comment:

  1. Hello How are you
    I am Shan from Tookyo Japan
    Nice to meet you;
    I saw you blog is looks good
    and you have warm story in your social life
    yeee you just call for food ooo yeee yes healthy food is goof for your body and blood
    how about your future social life

    hope to talk to you more man
    have a nice day
    sincerely yours
    shan
    my blog
    http://zyx-shibuya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete